Published on July 12th, 2012 | by Shellie Ward
Photos Courtesy of Zoo Atlanta
- If you have a family of 4 or more, it is beneficial to purchase an annual membership.
- Parking is free.
- Stroller rentals are actually double strollers.
- Check map for feeding times and shows.
- Food is sold via restaurants, carts and vending, and outside food is welcome.
- Feeding times for the animals are posted on the map.
- Have a picnic at Grant Park next door. Re-entry into the zoo is allowed; just get your hand stamped!
- Zoo Atlanta offers camps during Spring break and Summer.
- There are workshops and sleepovers!
- There are extras fees for the merry-go-round, train, and rock climbing wall.
- Birthday Parties are available.
- There are gift shops located throughout the zoo.