Published on September 19th, 2012 | by Shellie Ward
- Plan to block out and entire day at Tellus for the first visit. The museum is open from 10am-5pm.
- Parking is free.
- Annual memberships are available.
- Active military is free.
- Discount admission for children, students, and seniors.
- Fossil and gem panning is included in the admission.
- There are group rates.
- Planetarium is not included in the price of admission. Planetarium fee is $3.50.
- There is a café in the museum, however you can bring your own food. The parking lot is far from the museum so keep your food in the car while viewing exhibits. Either eat at the pavilion or in the café.
- Food is prohibited throughout the museum.
- When looking at the exhibits, there are signs that tell you to “touch” or “Not to touch”
- Photography is permitted.